Registered member of:
You can reach someone over the Internet …
1. ONLINE COUNSELLING RULES
Legal Permissions Department
128 Clyde Street
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that:
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYou expressly understand and agree that Net-Therapy.com, its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns, and separately and individually, the counsellors accessed through the Service, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages.
4. NET-THERAPY.COM RIGHT TO CONSENTThe content available throughout the Service is the property of the Provider and is protected by copyrights and trademarks. You may display, print, and reformat information found on the Service for personal use only. You agree not to reproduce, transmit, distribute, sell, publish, or in any other way commercially exploit any of the content without written consent.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITYThe Service uses Sonork Instant Messaging with data encryption, so that the information transferred through the Internet on the Service is secure and private. Although these measures have been taken, the Provider cannot 100% ensure that a third-party interception won't happen. It is possible if a concerted effort is launched, but highly unlikely in this kind of scenario.
Our counsellors are professionally bound by various ethical guidelines, prominent amongst which is the duty of confidentiality. In terms of these guidelines, counsellors will not discuss anything about their clients with family members or other trusted persons without the express permission of our clients.
Professional ethical guidelines and various national laws mandate certain exceptions to our privacy and confidentiality agreement. These exceptions are for your protection and are as follows:
6. TERMINATION OF ACCESSYou agree that the Provider may terminate or suspend your access to the Service for any reason deemed acceptable by the Provider, at its sole discretion.
7. INDEMNIFICATIONThe User agrees to indemnify and hold the Provider, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content the User submits, posts to or transmits through the Service, your use of the Service, or your connection to the Service.
IF YOU ARE SUICIDAL, YOU MUST SEEK HELP IMMEDIATELY! You should call your National Emergency help-line or get yourself to an Emergency Room for an evaluation.
|© 2003-2022 net-therapy.com - online counselling services - design by Helmar Rudolph|